NWS Forecast 22:27:18.4709

NWS Forecast:
OVERNIGHT…Partly cloudy late in the evening, then mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after midnight. Near steady temperature around 70. South winds up to 10 mph. MONDAY…Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the mid 80s. Southwest winds 5 to 15 mph. MONDAY NIGHT…Numerous showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the lower 70s. Southwest winds up to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation 60 percent.