NWS Forecast 03:31:41.5594

NWS Forecast:
EARLY THIS MORNING…Partly cloudy. Slight chance of showers and thunderstorms after midnight, then slight chance of showers early in the morning. South winds around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation 20 percent. TODAY…Partly cloudy with chance of showers and thunderstorms in the morning, then mostly cloudy with showers with thunderstorms likely in the afternoon. Highs in the mid 80s. South winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation 80 percent. TONIGHT…Numerous showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the lower 70s. South winds up to 5 mph. Chance of precipitation 70 percent.