NWS Forecast 15:02:56.1747

NWS Forecast:
TONIGHT…Partly cloudy with chance of showers and slight chance of thunderstorms. Lows in the lower 70s. South winds up to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation 40 percent. SUNDAY…Partly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 80s. Southwest winds up to 10 mph. SUNDAY NIGHT…Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the lower 70s. South winds around 5 mph.