NWS Forecast 15:38:25.2038

TONIGHT…Mostly cloudy. Scattered rain showers after midnight. Not as cool with lows in the lower 30s. Temperature rising into the upper 30s after midnight. Southeast winds around 5 mph. Chance of rain 30 percent. THURSDAY…Cloudy. Scattered showers in the morning, then numerous showers in the afternoon. Highs in the mid 40s. South winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70 percent. THURSDAY NIGHT…Rain and snow showers in the evening, then snow showers after midnight. Snow may be heavy at times in the evening. Snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches. Blustery and much colder with lows around 2 below. West winds 15 to 25 mph. Gusts up to 35 mph, increasing to 45 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation 90 percent. Wind chill values as low as 24 below after midnight.