NWS Forecast 10:08:58.2774

THIS AFTERNOON…Sunny. Highs in the mid 40s. Northeast winds around 5 mph. TONIGHT…Partly cloudy in the evening, then mostly cloudy with a chance of rain showers after midnight. Lows in the lower 30s. East winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40 percent. SUNDAY…Mostly cloudy. A chance of rain in the morning, then rain likely in the afternoon. Highs in the lower 40s. East winds 5 to 10 mph, becoming north in the afternoon. Chance of rain 60 percent.