TONIGHT…Cloudy. A slight chance of showers after midnight. Lows in the mid 30s. North winds around 5 mph. Chance of rain 20 percent. MONDAY…Mostly cloudy. A chance of rain showers in the morning. Cooler with highs in the upper 30s. North winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40 percent. MONDAY NIGHT…Cloudy with a chance of snow. A chance of rain in the evening, then a chance of freezing rain and sleet after midnight. Cooler with lows in the mid 20s. North winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation 40 percent.