TODAY…Cloudy. A chance of rain this morning, then a slight chance of rain, drizzle, freezing drizzle and snow this afternoon. Cooler with highs in the upper 30s. Temperature falling into the lower 30s this afternoon. North winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation 30 percent. TONIGHT…Snow likely with a chance of freezing rain. A slight chance of freezing drizzle in the evening, then sleet likely after midnight. Little or no snow and sleet accumulation. Ice accumulation of up to a tenth of an inch. Cooler with lows in the mid 20s. North winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation 70 percent. TUESDAY…Mostly cloudy with a chance of freezing rain in the morning, then partly sunny in the afternoon. Ice accumulation around a trace. Highs around 30. North winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation 30 percent.