…WIND ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 7 PM EST /6 PM CST/ TUESDAY TO 7 AM EST /6 AM CST/ WEDNESDAY…
* WHAT…South winds 20 to 30 mph with gusts up to 50 mph
* WHERE…Portions of and south central Indiana and east
central, north central, northwest and south central Kentucky.
* WHEN…From 7 PM EST /6 PM CST/ Tuesday to 7 AM EST /6 AM CST/ Wednesday.
* IMPACTS…Gusty winds could blow around unsecured objects. Tree limbs could be blown down and a few power outages may
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS…Drivers of high-profile vehicles must drive cautiously, especially on west to east oriented roadways.
Use extra caution when driving, especially if operating a high profile vehicle. Secure outdoor objects.