…WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 7 PM EST /6 PM CST/ THIS EVENING TO 7 AM EST /6 AM CST/ WEDNESDAY…
* WHAT…South winds 20 to 30 mph with gusts near 40 mph.
Localized gusts near 50 mph possible this evening.
* WHERE…Portions of southern Indiana and central Kentucky.
* WHEN…From 7 PM EST /6 PM CST/ Tuesday to 7 AM EST /6 AM CST/ Wednesday.
* IMPACTS…Gusty winds could blow around unsecured objects. Tree limbs could be blown down and a few power outages may result.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS…Drivers of high-profile vehicles should use caution, especially on east-west roadways.
Use extra caution when driving, especially if operating a high profile vehicle. Secure outdoor objects.