…FLOOD WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL MIDNIGHT CST/1 AM EST/ TONIGHT…
* WHAT…Flash flooding caused by excessive rainfall continues to be possible.
* WHERE…Portions of east central Kentucky, north central Kentucky, northwest Kentucky and south central Kentucky, including the following counties, in east central Kentucky, Anderson, Bourbon, Boyle, Clark, Fayette, Franklin, Garrard, Harrison, Jessamine, Madison, Mercer, Nicholas, Scott and Woodford. In north central Kentucky, Breckinridge, Bullitt, Hardin, Henry, Jefferson, Larue, Meade, Nelson, Oldham, Shelby, Spencer, Trimble and Washington. In northwest Kentucky, Hancock and Ohio. In south central Kentucky, Adair, Allen, Barren, Butler, Casey, Clinton, Cumberland,
Edmonson, Grayson, Green, Hart, Lincoln, Logan, Marion, Metcalfe, Monroe, Russell, Simpson, Taylor and Warren.
* WHEN…Until Midnight CST/1 AM EST/ tonight.
* IMPACTS…Excessive runoff may result in flooding of rivers, creeks, streams, and other low-lying and flood-prone locations.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS…
– Additional moderate to heavy rainfall is possible in central and southern Kentucky until the cold front sweeps through the area this evening. Additional intense rainfall amounts should increasingly be confined to southern and eastern Kentucky, but will hold off on canceling additional KY counties at this time.
You should monitor later forecasts and be prepared to take action should Flash Flood Warnings be issued.