…WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 7 AM EST /6 AM CST/ TO 7 PM EST /6 PM CST/ MONDAY…
* WHAT…Southwest winds 20 to 30 mph with gusts of 45 to 55 mph possible.
* WHERE…Southern Indiana and central Kentucky.
* WHEN…From 7 AM EST /6 AM CST/ to 7 PM EST /6 PM CST/ Monday.
* IMPACTS…Gusty winds could blow around unsecured lightweight objects. Tree limbs could be blown down and a few power
outages may result.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS…Showers and isolated thunderstorms may produce stronger gusts.
Use extra caution when driving, especially if operating a high profile vehicle. Secure outdoor objects.