…FLOOD WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM THIS EVENING THROUGH FRIDAY AFTERNOON…
* WHAT…Flooding caused by excessive rainfall continues to be possible.
* WHERE…Southern Indiana and north central Kentucky.
* WHEN…Tonight through Friday afternoon.
* IMPACTS…Excessive runoff may result in flooding of rivers, creeks, streams, and other low-lying and flood-prone locations.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS…
– Moderate to heavy rainfall late tonight and Friday morning. Rainfall totals of 2 to 4 inches with locally higher amounts. – http://www.weather.gov/safety/flood
You should monitor later forecasts and be alert for possible Flood Warnings. Those living in areas prone to flooding should be prepared to take action should flooding develop.