…FLOOD WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT THROUGH THIS AFTERNOON…
* WHAT…Flooding caused by excessive rainfall continues to be possible.
* WHERE…Portions of Indiana and Kentucky, including the following counties, in Indiana, Clark, Crawford, Dubois, Floyd, Harrison, Jefferson, Orange, Perry, Scott and Washington. In Kentucky, Anderson, Bourbon, Breckinridge, Bullitt, Fayette, Franklin, Hancock, Hardin, Harrison, Henry, Jefferson, Meade, Nelson, Nicholas, Oldham, Scott, Shelby, Spencer, Trimble and Woodford.
* WHEN…Through this afternoon.
* IMPACTS…Excessive runoff may result in flooding of rivers, creeks, streams, and other low-lying and flood-prone locations.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS…
– Moderate to heavy rainfall late tonight and Friday morning. Rainfall totals of 2 to 4 inches with locally higher amounts. – http://www.weather.gov/safety/flood
You should monitor later forecasts and be alert for possible Flood Warnings. Those living in areas prone to flooding should be prepared to take action should flooding develop.