…FLOOD WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 8 PM EDT /7 PM CDT/ THIS EVENING THROUGH SATURDAY AFTERNOON…
* WHAT…Flooding caused by excessive rainfall continues to be possible.
* WHERE…Portions of Indiana and Kentucky, including the following counties, in Indiana, Clark, Crawford, Dubois, Floyd, Harrison, Jefferson, Orange, Perry, Scott and Washington. In Kentucky, Anderson, Bourbon, Breckinridge, Bullitt, Fayette, Franklin, Hancock, Hardin, Harrison, Henry, Jefferson, Meade, Nelson, Nicholas, Ohio, Oldham, Scott, Shelby, Spencer, Trimble and Woodford.
* WHEN…From 8 PM EDT /7 PM CDT/ this evening through Saturday afternoon.
* IMPACTS…Excessive runoff may result in flooding of rivers, creeks, streams, and other low-lying and flood-prone locations.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS…
– Moderate to heavy rainfall is expected across southern
Indiana and north central Kentucky tonight through Saturday. Rainfall amounts of 2 to 4 inches with locally higher amounts will be possible. Southern Indiana is mostly likely to see the highest rainfall totals and greatest flood risk according to the latest forecast data.
You should monitor later forecasts and be alert for possible Flood Warnings. Those living in areas prone to flooding should be prepared to take action should flooding develop.