TODAY…Partly sunny with scattered showers and thunderstorms. Highs around 80. Southwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30 percent. TONIGHT…Numerous showers and thunderstorms in the evening, then numerous showers and scattered thunderstorms after midnight. Lows in the upper 50s. Southwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70 percent. TUESDAY…Mostly cloudy in the morning, then becoming mostly sunny. Highs in the mid 70s. North winds around 10 mph.