TODAY…Partly sunny. Isolated showers this morning. Highs in the upper 70s. South winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 20 percent. TONIGHT…Mostly cloudy with a chance of thunderstorms. A chance of showers in the evening, then showers after midnight. Lows in the upper 50s. Southwest winds 5 to 10 mph, becoming northwest after midnight. Chance of rain 80 percent. SATURDAY…Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers in the morning, then sunny in the afternoon. Highs in the lower 70s. North winds around 10 mph. Chance of rain 50 percent.